Reliable Controls Corporation is a locally owned and operated company, which specializes in the design and manufacture of Internet-connected, building automation controls. Our innovative products automate building environments, decreasing their impact on our planet. At Reliable Controls we offer a collaborative and engaging environment, where employees are encouraged to learn and grow while contributing positively to the big picture of building a sustainable future together.
We are looking for an experienced software developer to join our Business Intelligence team. The team is responsible for developing, maintaining, and supporting a variety web-based and standalone applications used throughout the company. Our ideal candidate is a passionate, driven and solution-focused developer, who thrives in a multi-functional and diverse environment working with a variety of tools.
Perks and benefits we offer to our team:
- A highly competitive extended health and dental plans as well as shared MSP coverage, for you and your family.
- A yearly RRSP contribution on company’s behalf, plus employee contribution matching program to help you grow your financial well-being.
- An annual performance bonuses
- Paid time off to volunteer and give back to the community, on your own or as a part of a group with your co-workers.
- Free convenient parking, or you will be paid a little extra to choose a green transportation option.
- Social Committee events almost every month, from potlucks, game nights and LAN parties to camping and skiing.
- On-site, free gym for the Hallowell location residents, or substantially discounted membership to a local gym in the Selkirk area.
- Awards and recognition for service and accomplishment.
- Assistance with tuition or skills training relevant to your role.
- …And most importantly: a genuinely great culture fostered by senior management team and sustained by fantastic people!
- Develop, maintain, and support Business Intelligence applications and services for the organization.
- Assist with scope development and clarity by collaborating with key stakeholders,
- Work with and understand needs for electronic efficiencies for automation of business processes,
- Develop quality, efficient code and design strategies which achieve the overall goals effectively,
- Liaise with external Reliable Controls partners to perform EDI transactions,
- Assist with Price List integrations and development,
- Provide analytics, reporting and support for business intelligence applications, pricelists & EDI,
- Plan, report and communicate project status and timelines to IS Manager,
- Administration of our ERP system (Microsoft Dynamics GP).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related discipline.
- Demonstrated experience of a minimum of 5 years of developing efficient data-driven web applications,
- Demonstrated experience developing desktop applications,
- Experience with electronics manufacturing process and/or ERP systems is be an asset Excellent
- Ability to plan, organize and communicate application information to stakeholders
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- A positive and result-driven attitude
If you feel your qualifications meet the requirements listed above and are interested in joining our Reliable Controls family, please apply with us online: upload your cover letter and a resume along with your salary expectations at the "Apply Now" button above. We look forward to receiving your application!