Reliable Controls Corporation is a locally owned and operated company, which specializes in the design and manufacture of Internet-connected, building automation controls. Our innovative products automate building environments, decreasing their impact on our planet. At Reliable Controls we offer a collaborative and engaging environment, where employees are encouraged to learn and grow while contributing positively to the big picture of building a sustainable future together.
The successful candidate will become a resident of our second location at Garbally Road, which houses Software Development, Technical Support and Quality Assurance teams. Our newly renovated and modern space features outstanding views of the Selkirk waterway and is easily accessible by bike paths and bus routes. This vibrant and well-developed area offers a wide range of coffee shops, bars and restaurants to choose from all in walking distance while being very close to the downtown core.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and innovative individual to help us develop green energy management building software solutions in an agile environment. This role will be primarily focused on developing full stack enterprise web solutions capable of high performance under a variety of load specifications. If you are looking to work for an established company with an innovative approach and amazing team-driven work culture – apply with us today!
Perks and benefits we offer to our team:
• A highly competitive extended health and dental plans as well as shared MSP coverage, for you and your family.
• A yearly RRSP contribution on company’s behalf, plus employee contribution matching program to help you grow your financial well-being.
• An annual performance bonuses
• Paid time off to volunteer and give back to the community, on your own or as a part of a group with your co-workers.
• Free convenient parking, or you will be paid a little extra to choose a green transportation option.
• Social Committee events almost every month, from potlucks, game nights and LAN parties to camping and skiing.
• On-site, free gym for the Hallowell location residents, or substantially discounted membership to a local gym in the Selkirk area.
• Awards and recognition for service and accomplishment.
• Assistance with tuition or skills training relevant to your role.
• …And most importantly: a genuinely great culture fostered by senior management team and sustained by fantastic people!
• Full lifecycle software development of Reliable Controls software products
• Write high quality, testable and efficient code
• New features implementation
• Participate in team code review sessions
• Participate in team-wide test events
• 3+ years of experience with true enterprise scale architectures – software designed for performance at scale.
• Docker & Kubernetes
• Automated unit testing
• Agile software development (Scrum, Kanban)
• Strong communication skills
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
If you feel your qualifications meet the requirements listed above and are interested in joining our Reliable Controls family, please apply with us online: upload your cover letter and a resume along with your salary expectations at the "Apply Now" button above. We look forward to receiving your application!