Reliable Controls Corporation is a locally owned and operated company, which specializes in the design and manufacture of Internet-connected, building automation controls. Our innovative products automate building environments, decreasing their impact on our planet. At Reliable Controls we offer a collaborative and engaging environment, where employees are encouraged to learn and grow while contributing positively to the big picture of building a sustainable future together.
We are actively seeking an experienced, well organized IT professional that can assist our IT team and their efforts.
Perks & benefits we offer to our team:
- A highly competitive extended health and dental plans as well as shared MSP coverage, for you and your family.
- A yearly RRSP contribution on company’s behalf, plus employee contribution matching program to help you grow your financial well-being.
- Annual performance bonuses
- Paid time off to volunteer and give back to the community, on your own or as a part of a group with your co-workers.
- Free convenient parking, or you will be paid a little extra to choose a green transportation option.
- Social Committee events almost every month, from potlucks, game nights and LAN parties to camping and skiing.
- On-site, free gym for the Hallowell location residents, or substantially discounted membership to a local gym in the Selkirk area.
- Awards and recognition for service and accomplishment.
- Assistance with tuition or skills training relevant to your role.
- …And most importantly: a genuinely great culture fostered by senior management team and sustained by fantastic people!
- Analyze and troubleshoot software and hardware problems.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of network communications.
- Assist in system backups and recovery.
- Assist in the installation of new software.
- Install and configures workstations.
- Purchase new hardware and software for end users.
- Maintain Software and Asset management database.
- Provide excellent front line internal customer support to growing high tech organization for IT and telephone system.
- Provide support to remote users.
- Assist with internal audio/visual set up.
- Complete internal IT & telephone system orientations.
- Enter and maintain information in trouble ticket tracking system.
- Post-secondary IT certification or equivalent work experience (2-3 years).
- Technical experience in hardware, software and IT service tools.
- Experience with help desk support.
- Outstanding oral, written, and customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work in a high paced environment.
If you feel your qualifications meet the requirements listed above and are interested in joining our Reliable Controls family, please apply with us online: upload your cover letter and a resume along with your salary expectations at the "Apply Now" button above. We look forward to receiving your application!