Dealer: Tri-Star Automation Inc.
Position: BACnet BMS EMCS BAS Controls Technician
Location: Saint Adolphe, MB
We are currently interviewing to fill a vacancy in our building automation department. The job can be completed 100% remotely, and all Canadian applicants will be considered seriously.
Tri-Star Automation Inc. is an automation, electrical and building maintenance contractor that has been in business for 18 years. Our compensation package includes competitive wages, full benefits, and a pension plan. Our team of electricians, technicians, engineers, and support staff is filled with long time employee's. We believe in building our employee's careers along with our business.
• Custom application programming of BACnet controllers
• Creation of Web Based user interfaces (custom system graphics)
• Integration of 3rd party devices, and systems
• Service of existing sites, and support for field operations
• Control system design and product selection
• Commissioning and testing of systems
• Closeout documentation, and training
• Coordination with project team to exceed client requirements
Desired Qualifications & Experience:
• Post secondary education in, automation, controls, HVAC, or comparable experience strongly preferred
• Experience with Reliable Controls, Delta Controls, BACnet integrations, or similar
• Education, or experience with IP networking
• Proactive, with the ability to prioritize own tasks
• Organized, with high attention to detail
• Articulate, with strong oral communication skills
To Apply, please email your resume and cover letter to - [email protected]