Victoria, BC, Canada – Reliable Controls is pleased to announce myControl® 1.7. This updated mobile app features a fully customized mobile interface for the Reliable Controls MACH-System™. Compatible with both Android and iOS operating systems, the myControl user interface provides individual personal control for occupants through accessible settings for temperature, lighting, ventilation, occupancy, and more.
Any configured MACH-System control point can be monitored and adjusted with myControl, using three easy-to-use views:
- SPACEview: a simple, intuitive interface for occupants to adjust environmental conditions in their space
- LISTview: a flexible, customizable list of up to 12 system objects that an occupant or operator can quickly view and adjust
- STATview: a familiar, programmable thermostat interface, allowing users to monitor and control the operation of unitary HVAC equipment
New features included with this latest version include:
- Support for MACH-ProView™ LCD controllers: seamlessly connects directly to MACH-ProView LCD IP models, or indirectly to MACH-ProView LCD through MACH-ProWeb™ or RC-WebView®; displays an override icon for manually adjusted objects
- New inclusions for CO2 and relative humidity
- Supports dual setpoints (heat/cool) in SPACEview and STATview
- Supports tristate setpoints (warmer/cooler/neutral) in SPACEview
- Displays up to six icons in SPACEview
- Ability to save and edit multiple system connections and switch between them easily
Learn more about the myControl app
Download a PDF version of this release.