Victoria, BC, Canada – Reliable Controls is pleased to announce the release of RC-Studio 3.6, which introduces a number of new features in order to improve productivity.
Capabilities included with this release:
- New Features in Simulator Mode include fully functional templates, update and restore functions.
- New Capability to add Multiple Simulated Devices at once using the Add Simulated Device dialog box.
- New dialog box added for editing multiple objects in a System Group.
- New Template Features: Network Status Worksheet, SMART-Sensor™ Support, and MACH-ProView™ VIEWS Setup Dialog Box Support.
- New MACH-ProView Icon (with no display screen) and MACH-ProView LCD now labeled “MPV-L”.
- New improvements to performance, the user interface, and licensing options.
- New localized languages: Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, and German, in addition to English, French, and simplified Chinese.
RC-Studio allows users to fully program MACH-Series controllers and create dynamic graphical interfaces to third party BACnet devices. RC-Studio meets or exceeds the BACnet Advanced Workstation (B-AWS) profile and is the ultimate all-in-one engineering tool for the MACH-System.
Learn more about RC-Studio:
Click Here to download a PDF version of this release.