Victoria, BC, Canada – Reliable Controls is pleased to announce the release of RC-Hospitality™, a simple, flexible, and sustainable guest-room integration solution. RC-Hospitality automatically assigns the HVAC/lighting occupancy setting for any room upon guest check-in, enabling the MACH-System™ to improve guest-room comfort and operational efficiency, while delivering analytics for the entire facility. Features of RC-Hospitality include:
Property Management System Integration
- Provides custom integration into OPERA Property Management Systems (PMS).
- Networks into existing PMS using TCP/IP (Ethernet).
- Accommodates up to 2,000 rooms.
Set and Forget Configuration
- Provides an easy-to-configure scope, which involves simply editing files using Notepad.
- Allows for configurable network information, room identifiers, and BACnet® address of the Network Interface Card (NIC).
- Includes main window containing Menu Bar, Room List, Log List, and Status Bar.
- Includes Menu Bar containing the Exit, View, Help, PMS connection status, and language.
- Includes a Room List screen, which shows the current configuration of rooms and their occupancy status according to the PMS.
- Shows the BACnet Object Properties for each room, in addition to the communication status of the BACnet device controlling the room.
- Shows a Log List screen with a running history of significant events that have occurred.
- Shows a Status Bar at the bottom of the interface, which displays the copyright notice and current version of BACdoc file.
- Supports multiple languages.
- Supports the international standard BACnet protocol (ISO16484-7 and ANSI/ASHRAE 135-2012).
- Integrates into existing BACnet HVAC and lighting controllers using BACnet/IP (B/IP).
- Supports writing room status to a variety of BACnet objects.
Includes a View Menu with access to the following flexible functions:
- Clear Log List, which allows you to clear all messages from the Log List.
- Test Communications, which sends a signal to each room’s configured BACnet device and displays the results of the test in the Log List.
- Force Update, which sends an immediate update to all occupancy object values.
- Show OPERA Messages, which toggles the visibility of PMS messages in the Log List.
- Resynchronize Room Status, which forces RC-Hospitality to request the status of all rooms for the PMS.
With RC-Hospitality and the MACH-System, integrating guest-room control, saving energy, and demonstrating greenhouse gas reductions has never been easier.
Learn more about RC-Hospitality: https://www.reliablecontrols.com/RCH/
Click Here to download a PDF version of this release.