Victoria, BC, Canada – Reliable Controls is pleased to announce the release of RC-RemoteAccess 3.5. Simplify IT management and improve data communications security with RC-RemoteAccess, a flexible BACnet Virtual Private Network (B/VPN) solution that is scalable and affordable. This easy-to-use software does not require additional routers or controllers to deploy and permits multiple separate VLAN configuration. Save time and money by deploying and managing your own BACnet secure network. RC-RemoteAccess 3.5 includes the following new features:
- RC-RemoteAccess is now web-based. Create a desktop shortcut to launch the website in your default browser.
- Update B/VPN settings on connected clients in the RC-RemoteAccess interface rather than configuring each one locally.
- Use the RC-RemoteAccess web-based interface to configure and update B/VPN security certificates.
- Migrate one or more B/VPNs with their connected clients to a new RC-RemoteAccess server in a single operation, and change the port and security certificate as part of the migration.
- Configure a separate instance of RC-RemoteAccess as a redundant Failover server. If the Primary server is unavailable, B/VPN connections are routed to and maintained through the secondary Failover server. This server redundancy helps to ensure the reliability of B/VPN connections.
- Change advanced BACnet settings for each B/VPN device within the web interface in the event of network conflicts.
- Configure and update the external-facing port for B/VPN connected clients when port-forwarding or network address translation is used for the B/VPN connection.
Securing your BACnet connection from cyber threats has never been easier.
Learn more about Reliable Controls:
Download a PDF version of this release.