Victoria, BC, Canada – Reliable Controls is pleased to announce the release of RC-Reporter 3.7. RC-Reporter performance reporting software allows you to extract intelligence from your building data and discover actionable insights to improve your operational efficiency. Identify, evaluate, and rank energy-wise and comfort-balancing opportunities to support your continuous optimization strategy. RC-Reporter brings clarity to building performance analytics with readable, reliable, and rational reports, delivered automatically by email, or integrated directly into your building control system.
RC-Reporter 3.7 includes the following new features:
- New Periodic Component allows you to compare trends over current and previous time periods expressed in years, months, weeks, or days. It provides an effective way to identify performance trends and anomalies.
- New Set Background feature allows you to apply a common background image or watermark on all pages.
- The Manage Distribution Schedules page now includes Last Send and Next Send columns to make the management of distribution schedules more intuitive.
- A component query can now contain unique expressions with “Where” conditions combined with binary operators. This unlocks a wide variety of new capabilities.
- The Count function, which provides a quick way to monitor data, is now included in the Value drop-down list in the query editor.
- New drag functionality allows you to drop components onto a canvas.
- New ability to show or hide component title bars.
- Improved report canvas makes it easy to resize, relocate, and align components and allows overlapping of components.
- Improved data management engine results in nearly double the throughput rate.
- Improved search feature in the Edit Raw Data Component dialog box allows you to easily select points from a search results list to be included in the raw data component.
- Improved PDF export engine delivers faster and more accurate results.
- Improved interpolation accuracy for binary and multistate data.
- Support for landscape orientation.
Reporting on your facility and its performance has never been easier. Download RC-Reporter 3.7 today.
Learn more about RC-Reporter:
Download a PDF version of this release.