Victoria, BC, Canada – Reliable Controls is pleased to announce the release of RC-WebView 3.13. RC-WebView is an easy-to-use browser-based building management solution that allows operators and administrators to efficiently manage any internet-connected building automation system.
RC-WebView 3.13 includes the following new features:
- Provides options for compliance with Title 21 CFR Part 11:
- New digitally signed audit logs to ensure authenticity.
- New second approval for security changes.
- New printout watermark security option.
- New password expiry option triggers the automatic expiry of passwords after a specified number of days.
- New option to lock out a user account after a specified number of failed logon attempts.
- New Enterprise Schedule queue lets you view the list of pending and failed Enterprise Schedule sends.
- New audit trail filtering feature automatically filters event data specific to the page the user is currently viewing.
- New support for solid color backgrounds with configurable dimensions, element layering, static images, and Landing Pads in enhanced System Groups implemented in RC-Studio® 3.6.2.
- New ability to create, modify, and delete Point Reports.
- Improved replace color, polygon, and graduated polygon feature performance.
- Improved audit trail logging to include changes made to an Enterprise Website’s configuration.
- Improved security support to include TLS 1.2.
- Improved drag and right-click operations when you modify BACnet schedules using a touchscreen device.
RC-WebView combines the power of enterprise tools with a simple interface that connects multiple independent control systems into a single enterprise. Managing your building operations has never been easier.
Learn more about RC-WebView: https://www.reliablecontrols.com/products/software/RCWV/
Download a PDF version of this release.