The MACH-ProAir™ (MPA) advanced VAV controller continues the tradition of Reliable Controls MACH-System intrinsic simplicity, flexibility, and cost-effectiveness. The inherent nature of the flexible models, dynamic database and easy, custom programmability make the MACH-ProAir™ an obvious choice for today’s energy conscious VAV applications.
To further support the worldwide network of Reliable Controls Authorized Dealers as they embrace these conscientious changes to traditional methods, the MACH-ProAir™ will be released complete with a library of standard applications that implement the energy conservation requirements and sequences of operation of ANSI/ASHRAE/IES Standard 90.1- 2012 and 2012 IECC.
- The flow and motor control algorithms are embedded in the MACH-ProAir™ firmware (The parameters used by these algorithms are hard coded into the controller’s points.)
- Improved flow sensor can handle +/- 2 inches H20, better resolution and accuracy (Negative pressure is possible which makes new control applications possible.)
- The End-Of-Line (EOL) network terminator is a slide switch, a first for Reliable Controls, making termination easy – an amber status LED shows the controller is terminated
- The SMART-Net port has the traditional RJ- 11 connection and a new 4 pole large screw terminal block
- TRIACs are internally connected to a common terminal labeled “R~” (On MPA-12 models the TRIACs are internally connected to the 24 VAC terminal.)
- No configuration jumpers, all configuration items are handled in software
- Improved Motor Torque increased to 45Nm from 35Nm
- Automatic actuator calibration on power-up can now be disabled
For more information on the MACH-ProAir™ visit www.reliablecontrols.com/MPA