Reliable Controls Corporation is a locally owned and operated company, which specializes in the design and manufacture of Internet-connected, building automation controls. Our innovative products automate building environments, decreasing their impact on our planet. At Reliable Controls we offer a collaborative and engaging environment, where employees are encouraged to learn and grow while contributing positively to the big picture of building a sustainable future together.
At this time, we are looking for a Human Resources Generalist to add to our Human Resources team under Operations department. This position reports to Human Resources manager. It is a multifaceted role that will offer the right candidate a perfect blend of all the main components of the HR activities from full-cycle recruitment to compensation, administration, compliance, employee relations and training & development. Our ideal candidate is a result-driven, people-centered professional with a strong business acumen and passion for providing outstanding customer service experience. A Reliable quality Human Resources employee is a true team player, whose actions are always guided by the principles of ethics and integrity. By joining Reliable Controls, you will become a part of a truly remarkable team we refer to as our family. We offer a very competitive package, professional growth and development support as well as a very healthy and balanced workplace, where we recognize and celebrate our successes together.
Perks & Benefits we offer to our team:
- Extended Health & Dental Coverage
- RRSP matching plan + extra cash towards your RRSP account
- We will pay you to volunteer for a charity of your choice*
- Well-equipped on-site fitness facilities with 24/7 access
- Free parking
- Green Transportation Incentive – bike, bus or walk to work and earn money!
- Social Committee Events – we have something fun happening almost every month
- Employee Service Awards
- Performance Bonus*
- Opportunities for continuous learning*
- …And most importantly: great people to work with!
- Responsible for the entire employee lifecycle process
- Proactively address staffing needs of the organization through building effective applicant pipeline
- Participate in job fairs, professional association meetings and universities/colleges career exhibitions to represent Reliable Controls and cultivate qualified applicants
- Maintain applicants and employees’ files using ATS/Human Resources software
- Assist with onboarding and orientation process, paperwork preparation and coordination
- Administer and maintain employee records
- Coordinate and organize training sessions
- Collect and analyze HR related data
- Assist in policy administration and maintenance
- Participate in compensation analysis process
- Contribute to maintaining positive Employer Brand on a daily basis through responsive and customer service-focused approach.
- Post-secondary education in Human Resources, Business or in a related field
- A minimum of 2 years of work experience in a Human Resources capacity
- Prior experience working for a high-tech company would be considered an asset
- Heavy emphasis on recruitment during past work experience would also be considered a bonus
- High level of proficiency with MS Office suite
- Experience with HRIS and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Up-to-date knowledge of employment legislation, ESA, Occupational Health and Safety Act, Human Rights Legislation, etc.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion
- Demonstrated initiative and drive
- Exceptional communication and relationship building skills
- High level of professionalism and outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
- Solution-focused mindset.
If you feel your qualifications meet the requirements listed above and are interested in joining our Reliable Controls family, please submit your resume along with a cover letter stating your compensation expectations by using the "Apply Now" option above. We look forward to receiving your application!