Reliable Controls Corporation is a locally owned and operated company, which specializes in the design and manufacture of Internet-connected, building automation controls. Our innovative products automate building environments, decreasing their impact on our planet. At Reliable Controls we offer a collaborative and engaging environment, where employees are encouraged to learn and grow while contributing positively to the big picture of building a sustainable future together.
We are actively seeking an experienced, well organized IT professional that can assist us with coordinating our IT team and their efforts.
The successful candidate will be relied upon to coordinate IT tasks, projects and assist with daily IT ticket resolution. This is a new position that will assist the VP of Operations establish processes, coordinate implementation of projects and strengthen communications with our corporate internal customers.
Perks & benefits we offer to our team:
- A highly competitive extended health and dental plans as well as shared MSP coverage, for you and your family.
- A yearly RRSP contribution on company’s behalf, plus employee contribution matching program to help you grow your financial well-being.
- Annual performance bonuses.
- Paid time off to volunteer and give back to the community, on your own or as a part of a group with your co-workers.
- Free convenient parking, or you will be paid a little extra to choose a green transportation option.
- Social Committee events almost every month, from potlucks, game nights and LAN parties to camping and skiing.
- On-site, free gym for the Hallowell location residents, or substantially discounted membership to a local gym in the Selkirk area.
- Awards and recognition for service and accomplishment.
- Assistance with tuition or skills training relevant to your role.
- …And most importantly: a genuinely great culture fostered by senior management team and sustained by fantastic people!
- Coordinator of IT trouble tickets
- Assist with development & documentation of processes, work instructions, network diagrams
- Assist with trouble tickets (desktop and network support)
- Ensure our IT team/system complies with ISO 9001 & 14001 requirements
- Coordinate with internal customers and maintain a high degree of communication for IT projects
- Assist with building efficiencies within the IT team
- Post-secondary IT certification or equivalent work experience, (5+ Years)
- Experience coordinating projects and/or teams
- Proven technical experience in hardware, software and IT service tools
- Experience with Ivanti Lan Desk and Cisco products is a bonus
- Strong oral, written, and customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
If you feel your qualifications meet the requirements listed above and are interested in joining our Reliable Controls family, please apply with us online: upload your cover letter and a resume along with your salary expectations at the "Apply Now" button above. We look forward to receiving your application!