RC-WebView® 3.4: Expanding Capabilities of Web Access for the Masses
RC-WebView 3.4 from Reliable Controls® is a powerful enterprise server solution that meets or exceeds the BACnet® Operator Workstation profile (B-OWS), allowing operators to command any BACnet, IP-connected building configured with System Groups, from anywhere in the world.
Victoria, BC, Canada – Reliable Controls is pleased to announce the release of RC-WebView 3.4. This latest version of RC-WebView introduces a number of new, time saving features to improve the product and expand its capabilities.
New features include:
• New Cleanup Configuration service to automatically or manually clear out expired Enterprise Schedule events
• New Multipoint and Single-Point Trend Log worksheets for creating, viewing, and editing trend logs
• New Notification Classes worksheet to configure alarm properties, broadcast destination, and email recipients
• New Gallery feature to access and manage banner images, Navigation Group graphics, and logos
• Improved speed performance
• Improved user interface and navigation to help unify the administration and client side experience
• Improved context sensitive help
• Improved integration with myControl® app
Using a modern browser, operators can access and edit BACnet Inputs, Outputs, Values, Schedules, Groups, Alarms, Trend Logs, and more. The powerful Enterprise Websites and Enterprise Schedules allow managers to link multiple independent systems together and push hierarchical schedules across multiple facilities, using Single Sign-On (SSO). Navigation Groups extend the graphical integration capabilities of RC-WebView, allowing URL links to connect to any 3rd party Web-based interface. Administrators will appreciate RC-WebView’s Active Directory capabilities, and its flexible permission controls for managing user accounts and accessibility.
Designed to take full advantage of the latest web technologies and mobile platforms, RC-WebView is the ideal web solution for today’s progressive facility manager.
Learn more about the Reliable Controls® software products: http://www.reliablecontrols.com/products/software/
Download a PDF version of this release.