Reliable Controls is pleased to announce the release of firmware version 2.10 for the SMART-Sensor™ EnOcean Accesspoint (SSEA) product. This update provides significant added functionality to the SSEA, the most notable change involving the ability to transmit as well as receive, opening the door for communications with many additional devices.
This firmware update enables the following new features:
- Two-way wireless interface, allowing the SSEA to transmit wireless control packets to and receive wireless status packets from qualified third-party EnOcean wireless devices, as well as some non-qualified, third-party devices
- EnOcean RPS wireless switches, including single rocker, dual rocker, and keycard variants, which can now be learned by the SSEA
- Door/window sensors using the EnOcean 1BS message type
- Generic learn of 4BS wireless controllers and sensors
- Ability to repeat EnOcean wireless packets
- Additional support for new occupancy, gas, automated meter, environmental, and lighting EEPs
- Forcing SMART-Net™ writes via Control-BASIC™ WRITE statements, allowing periodic retransmissions of wireless packets when using SSEAs
All firmware files for the SSEA and SSE are installed at Reliable Controls and do not require any user action.
Learn more about Reliable Controls® wireless integration